My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Finally my Gang logo is up!

I have been struggling to get my gang logo working, and finally, after lots of help from Derby's Mum, I have it working. Go look down the left sidebar!

Thanks Derby's Mum (and Thanks too to Fat Eric's Mum too).

It is so lovely being part of a community. I feel.... sob....... like I have family I never knew I had.

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oscar, you are part of a great big community. We all need to work together and help each other out.

Mum says you are very welcome. She is happy to help you out. She is teaching herself all this computer stuff.

11:30 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Aw...we are glad to have you in our gang Oscar! Did you know there are SIXTEEN Gorgeous ginger kitties now? And there will be 3 more when my mum gets organised enough to sort out their pictures for the page...

6:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home