My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Monday, March 13, 2006

A Bella Update

Bella is doing really well and is becoming friends with her woofie brother Rollie (more time is going to be needed for her to become comfortable with her much larger woofie brother Kye). I have yet to meet her but Mum keeps me up to date via photos and I had to share these ones with you.

Yesterday Mum and Dad went to visit Bella and she was running around crazily. Mum said it was impossible to get pictures, as she just didn't sit still long enough. But being a baby it didn't take long before she flaked out on the carpet. hehe - That is when my Mum started playing with her. She put her toy woofie in her arms so it looks like Bella was cuddling it.

Check out how cute she is:


In this picture Bella's toy mouse joined her and woofie for a nap.

Bella is, of course, extremely spoilt. I am a little worried because Mum has stopped buying me pressies and started buying them for Bella. Hmmm Not sure I am happy with that.

Here is Bella asleep with some of her toys: (Yes I said "some" - told you she was spoilt)


Can you see her in this pic? I had to look for ages before I spotted her. She is kittenflaged.
Bella will be eight weeks old tomorrow.

So when can I meet her Mum? Come on - I wanna meet her!

9 Comments:

Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

How incredibly precious! The pic with all of the toys on her should be submitted to StuffOnMyCat.com!

My mom says, "Gee thanks! Just when I was satisfied with two cats...I want another KITTEN!"

4:08 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

I was thinking the same thing as Kukka - that last pic looks like your humans have been watching too much Stuff On My Cat!!
Bella is SOOOOO cute!

6:49 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I/Mum has a big teddy bear that I curl up with too. But that firsted toy is nearly as big as she is.

12:28 pm  
Blogger Max said...

Kukka-Marie beat me to it! Those pix GOTTA go to Stuff On My cat! And that first one, it's gotta be submitted to The Daily Kitten!

2:17 pm  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, my Mom says she is the cutest thing ever!!!! She wants a kitten!!!!

4:27 pm  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

P. S. Mom just added you to our blog linky list.......

4:31 pm  
Blogger jenianddean said...

They should send that last picture to "stuffonmycat.com" ... that's too funny.
--Jasper

2:04 am  
Blogger Musette said...

The top pics with her holding her woofie are cute cute cute!

6:44 am  
Blogger The Crew said...

Very darling kitten pix!

7:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home