My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Some special new arrivals

Here is another "Bunch" of friends. This is Cato Lily. Her Mum works with my Mum's sister. Isn't she the prettiest girl! She is a pedigree Burmese and this photo was taken last Friday. As you can see she is very pregnant in this picture with her second litter of pedigree Burmese kittens. We were all taking bets on how many babies there would be.

We didn't have to wait too long. On Sunday Lily had 8 kittens! Yes 8.

I think they are so cute - and look what a loving Mum she is. I can't wait to see them grow.


Although I am not too impressed with the gazed looks Mum has when she looks at this picture. I don't want her getting the impression that another cat would be welcome in this house. I think we have enough kitties here already.

p.s. If you would like to check out their website it is here.

7 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

Mom says aaawww, I say, forget it woman!!!

12:57 am  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

All this kitten talk is nauseating!

I hope you keep those "gazed looks" in check...the last thing you want is to have to share your turf with a small-fry! Believe me...

3:20 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

No Mom No! Scout is enough!

5:34 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum justed went AWWWWWW. Good thing you are very far away, otherwise I mighted ended up with a little one following me around.

And 8 new kitties, they all look good size. More pictures when you can get them.

12:45 pm  
Blogger Amy in NC said...

It's a good thing those kittens are in Australia. Mom thinks that Lily is very pretty and she would love to have one of those kitties. I don't want another cat in this apartment and would be really angry at Mom if another came here to live.

Knightly

2:06 pm  
Blogger Max said...

Wow...baby kitties are TINY! And Mom kitty looks tired...

2:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWW...aren't they cute? I asked mom if we could have one but mom said no.

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home