My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A new friend I want you to meet

I want you to meet a new little friend. She is the new baby of a friend of my Mums, who ironically already lives with two cats, called "Molly" and "Oscar". She is only 13 weeks old, and at the moment, her name is Sapphire (but that is still being decided as her new mum gets to know her). Isn't she gorgeous! She is an Australian Tiffanie.


I think she already has her Mum well trained.


I wonder if her Mum is going to create a blog for her? I will have to ask her.

By the way, this is a picture of her Mum "Josie". She is pretty spunky. I asked Mum if I could ask her out for a date, but Mum said they live in Sydney which is like 8-10 hours drive from here, so it would be a little hard to date her. I might just stick a picture of her on the wall of my kitty condo and pretend she is my girlfriend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fat Eric said...

The kitten is cute - I never heard of the Australian Tiffanie breed before. Josie is a cute pin-up too, where do i get a poster? Be strong, make it clear to your mum you don't need any more kittens in YOUR house though! Hope the paw is feeling better.

10:31 am  
Blogger Beau said...

Such cute kitties!

4:24 pm  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Beautiful kitties. Oscar, you and Josie could get together like we did for the nap-a-thon, and no human would ever know. thecalicogirls.blogspot.com have the directions we followed, and it worked!

2:44 am  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Quite adorable. I love their colouring.

4:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home