My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hey I found my paw!

I couldn't wait for tonight - so during the day today I took the bandage off my paw. Mum was a little worried about me doing this, but everything looks okay.

Then we went to the Vet. My Vet is really cool - they have a giraffe out the front! Bet your Vet doesn't have that!

They even have a "P Tree" for the doggies before they go in for their appointments (I think that is because they get scared and have accidents - not like us kitties).

This is my Vet - isn't she lovely! You can see how she likes me. We always have cuddles.

So I am okay - my paw was there still under my bandage and everything. The only thing is I now have to wear a collar (Dad called me bucket-head), for another week so I don't pull out the stitches. Then next Wednesday I have to go back to get the stitches out.

Oh and the Vet said my paw thingy was a kitty papaloma (Mum wasn't sure how to spell that).

My Vet said she might visit my site, so maybe she can tell me how you spell that.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Oscar
love your site :)
Your lump was a squamous papilloma
Take Care and stay out of trouble :P

9:17 pm  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we're glad you have your bandage off. was what the vet said good or bad? it sounds yucky. we're sorry you have to wear a collar, but gramma trixie said she had to wear one once and mommy fed her wif a spoon 'acause she could not get her head in her dish.

12:28 am  
Blogger Spock said...

I'm furry glad you're ok!

12:49 am  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I'm glad the bandage is off and you are on the road to stellar health!

Look at the collar as a fashion statement...you are a trend-setter!

2:13 am  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Mom says her friend's cat is wearing one of them collars, and trips over it when he tries to jump up. Keep that in mind to reduce embarrassment. Spoon feeding sounds good... milk your injury for attention, but get well soon.

2:53 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

I am jealous now. I don't have a v-e-t with a giraffe, that is cool! Am glad your paw is getting better, try to rise above any unkind comments your fellow kitties make about the silly collar.

9:06 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

But was the papaloma a bad thing or an OK thing? Will it come back?

12:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your foot is all better. Nice vet lady! I wish our vet could have a giraffe out front!

3:52 pm  
Blogger Max said...

Yeah, is that good or bad? Is it like a lipoma, just a fatty thingy that doesn't matter? we had a dog that had lots of those, and I think the biggest one was between his ears...

4:00 pm  
Blogger Sanjee said...

That's a nice vet lady to come visit your site. Mommy says she is pretty sure a pappiloma is a wart thingy, cuz she had one one time. She said viruses cause them mostly. If they're caused by viruses, I wonder if the puter has one. I'm glad you paw was still under that bandage!!! And I'm real glad you're doin ok :)

5:16 am  
Blogger Carolina Cats said...

Oscar we sure are glad your paw is ok! Cos we want you to take part in the Paw Portrait contest! Mom's eyes got real big when she saw that giraffe, she sez she loves them. I tolld her it wasn't a real one, but she still likes him.

F & B

PS - don't forget to come by our blog and join the Paw portrait contest fun!

11:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! That is quite a name for what you had on your paw. I had to go and look it up and it looks like it is nothing bad, just a nuisance. I am glad that you found your paw again and that everything is going to be fine once you get the stitches out and that collar off.

5:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Oscar, the penny finally dropped and I figured out that what you had on your paw was the kitty version of a skin-tag. That means that we do have something in common, because I have the people version of one of those, but mine doesn't bother me, so I still have it.

5:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home