My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Another friend goes to the rainbow bridge

I had a bad feeling today, like a part of me was missing. Then I checked here and discovered that beautiful Crystal has gone to the rainbow bridge.

Sleep well little one. You will always be remembered. Saying our Purrays for your family. They will be in our thoughts.

Me thinks that sometimes the rainbow bridge takes our friends far too soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sad in reading about Crystal...
I hope she is enjoying the Rainbow Bridge...
We will all see her eventually...

MrsHUGS

1:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home