My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tomorrow is the day


Well tomorrow I go back to the vet for my Op-er-way-shun. Mum says I should enjoy being outside today as I am not going to be outside for a while. So I am just laying on the front porch, my paws hanging over the edge, watching the yard and contemplating what tomorrow may bring.















I will try to blog when I can to tell you how I went.

Might go find Mum for a cuddle and then check out how my blogging friends are going.

13 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

Hey Oscar. You sure are a purrty kitty. We will keep you in our purrayers, but I wouldn't worry too much about your op-er-way-shun. I've hads two of em & I'm ok. Mostly... :)

12:21 am  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Oscar- we hope everyfing goes well for you. We will say lots of purrayers for you.

12:52 am  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Oscar - we hope all goes well. We said our purrayers for you.

12:52 am  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

You can read about my brother Brach's Operation--it may reassure you that everything will be alright.

We're sending you healing thoughts...

3:33 am  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Paws crossed for you. We've been lucky. We nearly lost Smudge as a kitten, but so far all cats are healthy

10:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Wishes Oscar. I hope everything goes well for you and that you'll be blogging again soon.

Dee

12:30 pm  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We'll keep you in our thoughts Oscar.

12:42 pm  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oscar, mum checked her world time thingy and says it is right now, 1 PM on Wednesday in Sydney. So she is hoping your operation is over. And if it is over that you are doing very well.

Hurry home and let us know how you are. Or make your beans tell us how you are.

Purrs and headbutts,
Derby

1:02 pm  
Blogger jenianddean said...

We'll keep you in our prayers but I'm still convinced it's a benign cutaneous horn and you'll be relieved come tomorrow (or is it today for you already) when you go in for your visit. I always say, don't worry until you have something to worry about... Good luck!
--Jasper

2:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your operation goes well and you are back blogging very soon. Mom and I will be praying for you.

4:41 pm  
Blogger Max said...

Dude, paws are corssed for you!

4:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oscar I hope all is well...
I wish you a speedy recovery...

MrsHUGS

5:31 pm  
Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I'll be thinking of you all day on Wednesday. Take care.

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home