My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy belated Australia Day.

I have been asking Mum to post this for me for a whole week now - she says she has been busy - yeah, busy chasing me around with a camera.

Last Thursday, 26th January was Australia Day. It is a day we celebrate the diversity of this great country of ours. I think that means being happy that there are lots of different types of kitties and other animals.

I celebrated with lots of catnip (to help me forget the pain of my paw which started hurting me a couple of days ago), and Mum said I got a little too high. She found me on the bed, the Australian flag over me, singing "Advance Australia Fair" at the top of my voice.

It was a lovely day. I also got to have my Mum and Dad home with me for the whole day!

As you can see I was pretty happy:

Tomorrow night I go to the Vet and hopefully he will take my bandage off and my paw will be all okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Happy belated Oz-trail-ya day, Oscar. You look content. If you need help with catnip, cruise over to catnipanonymous.blogspot.com where you'll find good company.

2:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home