My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

How to do the washing.

Okay, so last week I showed you how to sort Dad's socks out. But you may have wondered how they got clean. (We know how they got dirty!). So today I am going to show you how to do the washing (and they say I don't earn my keep!).

Firstly, put all the clothes (including the socks) into the washing machine. Make sure they are no obstructions in the sink either - we don't want the outlet water overflowing.

Then once the clothes are all in, sprinkle some magic cleaning dust over the clothes.


You still with me? Good!
Oh and one more thing. I always like to make sure the clothes are really dirty, so when Mum isn't looking I..... (Mum here interrupting - OSCAR we do NOT do that to the clothes! Now don't you ever let me catch you thinking about doing that again. To all you other kitties learning how to wash clothes - please ignore this step as your Mum is not going to be pleased with you either if you do - ok - back to you Oscar.).



Sorry Mum - (bit embarrassed) - I was only kidding honest. I wasn't really doing anything naughty - I was just getting ready to jump down so we could close the lid. HONEST.

So once it is going, there is nothing to do except lay back and wait for it to be finished!

Phew - that was hard work.

8 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

Oscar you are just to much, but I'm like your Mum, that one shot did look like you had something naughty in mind, but she caught you first. Next lesson?

9:06 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Oscar,
We like your poofy, fluffy tail on the naughty picture! We hope Mum appreciates all your hard work & you are rewarded regularily.

3:27 am  
Blogger Spock said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for the lessons but this is one kitty you won't find anywhere near the washer, or any other water source, voluntarily!!

11:11 pm  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

How handsome and helpful you are... Are you giving any more lessons?

12:11 am  
Blogger jenianddean said...

That's a lot of work ... I stay away from our washer, but Josie has taken to sitting on it lately. Personally, I'm a fan of the empty basket. Thanks for the lesson ... you're making us orange cats look good.
--Jasper

2:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Oscar, I bet more mums hoped they had a cat more like you, you are very helpfull...

Now stay good...

MrsHUGS

7:55 am  
Blogger Postmaster P. said...

After my human caught me sleeping in the washer, I haven't really gone near it. That place scares me! Things just fall out of the sky and onto you!

8:39 am  
Blogger Spock said...

poHere Oscar...here boy...where are you????

6:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home