My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Helping Mum

Today we were helping Mum put all the washing away. Here you can see Molly supervising - she got the easy job. Can you see me in the background?


I'm sorting Dad's socks out. It's really hard as they are nearly all black but Dad hates it if we get it wrong. I am so glad I can help Mum get it right - sure makes it easier on her.


So all you kitty friends - I hope you help out your Mum and Dad too when you can. It's a big responsibility but I feel so happy that I can earn my stinky goodness. Mum was so pleased she even gave us special little tasty kitty treats - yummo.

7 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

Oscar you and Molly have quite a life. You are two lucky kitties to have found such a good home.

11:42 pm  
Blogger Spock said...

Oscar,
You are so pretty! And you have a very handsome family too. I haven't been over in a few days but I DO enjoy getting to see all the new pictures you have up.

12:11 am  
Blogger Postmaster P. said...

That look on your face in the first picture is priceless!

3:55 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We LOVE to jump into the laundey basket and help mom. We also like to lay on the folded launder when she has it sorted. Always try to leave lots of hair behind so they know you helped.

4:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Oscar..We love helping our mummy out aswell. Though. We have been known to be naughty!

You and your family look really cute..


Zander and Drew

8:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Ocsar you are so helpfull and I am sure Mummy and Daddy appreciate all the help as well...

MrsHUGS

7:28 am  
Blogger Anita said...

Wish my three would help me as much as you help your mummy and daddy.....

Have I told you that you are cute???

9:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home