My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm back.


Well I am back. Sorry to have worried you. My mum hasn't much felt like posting for me, so I was pretty well stuck. She is feeling a little better now so is ready to do some posts for me.

Last week after Mum went shopping I helped her out by emptying the bag for her and playing with the contents (I was a little sad that there was nothing edible in there). Here is a picture of me stretching out on the ground after helping Mum out.

Can you stretch as well as this?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Oscar...
Welcome back...
Sometimes mum just need time for themselves, but I am glad to thear that she is feeling better...
Lovely to hear that you were still helping out around the house though...

Have fun...

MrsHUGS

2:28 pm  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Glad to see you back! Bags & boxes, even empty ones are fun to play with anyway!

10:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home