My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Meet the family

I thought it was about time I showed you the rest of my brothers and sisters.

This is my sister Molly (you have seen her before) I will post Molly's story soon. She is the real princess of the family. This is my other sister Maddison. Maddison is a border collie cross Jack Russell and she is beautiful (even if I say so myself). She is like a minature Border Collie, and some people think she is a black fox. She loves tennis balls and we like to play together sometimes.


These are my other "siblings"- a pair of Indian Ringneck parrots. They are breeding at the moment and don't like Mum pointing the camera at them, so it is very hard to get a picture.


If they had behaved they would look something like this - a mature indian ringneck (no relation):
Finally there are the fishies. I LOVE the fishies, except Mum and Dad don't like me playing with the fishies - meanies. My Dad breeds tropical fish in our garage at home. He has about 50 fish tanks and one day he hopes they will make enough money for him to quit his day job and stay home and play with me all day. So go fishies go!
and then of course there is Mum, but she is very camera shy and I don't think you will see a good picture of her. Of course, I think she is the most beautiful human I have ever seen, but then I haven't seen many humans, cause I am mostly an indoor cat.

So there you go - that is my family.

6 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

You have quite a family. Must keep someone busy all the time, cleaning cages and etc., feeding, baths for the cats and dog.

Mum and Dad must keep busy in the evenings and week-ends taking care of all of you.

We only have one dog now. You all look like one great family

12:51 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

So many friends to watch and play with! And the doggie does look live a little fox!

9:51 am  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Fishies... so tasty!

10:30 am  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Hi Oscar, you and i started blogging around the same time. i don't live is ostralia, though, i live here in the mitten state. my Mom used to have a cat named zappo who looked just like molly. your doggie maddison is very pretty. i'm lookin' forward to hearin' 'bout your adventure.

10:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Oscar for sharing pics of your wonderful family... I think there should have been a pic of your mum here as well... you will have to see what can be done about that, maybe Daddy could help you with doing that...

MrsHUGS

7:33 am  
Anonymous Corona Home Appraisal said...

Thanks for the postt

7:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home