My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

My sister and I - getting closer

The other day Mum came home and found that we had attacked the doona again. We roughed it up and made it very comfortable, then after all that hard work, we went to sleep.
We weren't very impressed when mum started taking more blooming photos of us. Doesn't she have enough?
And for once, maybe we didn't dislike each other as much as we thought we did. In one glance Molly and I totally understood each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home