My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Relaxing

Sometimes when I am relaxing watching tv, I sit on my cat stand and rest my head and my paws on the handle of Mum's exercise bike. Everyone laughs at me, but I don't care. I like it just like this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

He's adorable. We have a dog, we have had only one cat since we've been married. But we have had quite a few dogs and we keep them until they pass on. The oldest dog we had we called Cuddles and she lived to be 22, which even for a dog is old. I have a picture of her on my other blog. If you want to see her it's at crochet68.modblog.com in the gallery under family pets.

Hope everything is going ok in your Mum's life right now.

12:29 am  
Blogger Timmy said...

You're a very clever poodin' for sitting like that ;) I put my paws over the side of the chair and my Momma laughs at me...what's with them?!

1:50 pm  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Oscar...

We think you look cute with your head on paws. Peoples are just silly - they don't understand poodies.

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home