My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Friday, September 09, 2005

My staring competition

I'm going to win! I have been staring at this stone chook for 20 minutes now. I am not going to let some bird beat me at this game. I am the master. Hear me roar!

3 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Go Oscar Go! I bet you'll win! Birdies can be very dumb when they want to be...don't listen to Tangie. He thinks he knows EVERYTHING! I sometimes wish I lived here by myself and didn't have to share my space with him...

Oh and of course you can add me to your blog roll!! :) You'd be my long distance friend! (Tangie just asked if you'd like to be his friend too...pshaw! He dared you to a staring contest and then has the nerve to ask if you'd like to be friends! LOL!!)

1:33 am  
Blogger Spock said...

OH, Oh, do you need help Oscar? I am a mighty hunter, mainly bugs, but I hunt other stuff too! You stare at him & I'll sneak up behind him & then we'll eat him!

1:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... I would so love to hear the outcome... hehehe...

MrsHUGS

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home