My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm on the prowl!

Mum has that camera out again. I suppose I should pose for her (click on the picture to enlarge it and see how handsome I am):
Wait - is that a bird in my backyard?

3 Comments:

Blogger Postmaster P. said...

Lucky! My human never lets me go outside!

3:19 am  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Oscar!
You are vert handsome. And very alert!

9:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Oscar you are very handsome but the question I have is did you get the birdie ???

MrsHUGS

7:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home