My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Waking up my humans

Sometimes (like the weekends) I have to go to extreme measures to wake up my humans. This is my favorite way. I call it "footsies". OK - so this is what I do. I put my paws under the doona, and my head on top of the doona so I can see where I am going. Then I like shuffle up the bed until I reach Dad's feet, then I attack them. hehe

Mum thinks it is funny, when Dad suddenly bolts upright in bed hollering "Watch the claws!". This morning she took some pictures of me waking up Dad.

Here I am getting ready to do the kitty shuffle:

Here I am in full shuffle mode. Check out the look of determination in my eyes. LOL.

8 Comments:

Blogger jenianddean said...

Oscar,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, I'm very lucky to have two sisters and brother. My mom and dad took in two different litters of kittens and ended up keeping Josie and Huggy Bear from the first one and Maggie from the second one.

And I just can't believe how much we look alike. We are soooooo handsome.

Jasper McKitten-Cat

1:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Oscar I love hearing your antics and I am so glad your mummy takes pics for us all to see...

Poor daddys feet though, does he get mad when you do thta to him ???

MrsHUGS

12:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an Oscar too!!!! 'Course, I'm not as big and grown up as you - I'm still a baby! And like you, I do the 'clawing' thing, only I like to jump from the back of the chair right on to my mummy's back! I can't understand why she screams so loud - you'd think she'd be happy that I love her so much I want to be right near her!

7:23 pm  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Oscar!
We saw your name on some of the other blogs & stopped by to say hello. Baby Scout plays that game with Mom every morning too. He goes for her hands too then plays wrestlemania with her.
Gald to meet you!

4:24 am  
Blogger Spock said...

HAHAHa I gotta try that! Thanks for linking to me. I've been meaning to put yours in my list but there has been so much going on around here lately.....

7:09 am  
Blogger Postmaster P. said...

I should try that. I usually run back and forth across the humans' bed, but they usually just take that to mean that I need to be put outside of the room with the door closed behind me.

4:25 pm  
Blogger catgirlph said...

Hi Oscar!

Love that expression on your face, very naughty and very cute!

6:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe we should think about doing that to my parents...Sounds like a fun thing to do! Heeheee

Drew and Zander

8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home