My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Thanks guys

Hi guys,

Thanks for your comments and concerns. I am okay. As you can see, my sister Molly and I are still here. lol

Last night I got outside for the first time at night. It was around 2am and I made a run for it when my Dad opened the door. They were worried about me but after 5 mins I was totally scared and clawing at the door to get back inside. It is much safer inside I think.

Mum and Dad have been very busy lately. Hopefully soon they should be able to tell you about it, but for the moment I am been told to stay mummycat about it.

Everyone is okay though. I am still being cheeky. Molly is still being stubborn and Mum and Dad are healthier than they have been in a long time. Things are looking up. Dad even says 2007 is the year for our family. I hope so. They have been through a lot over the years - a lot of sadness. I hope this is a happy year for all you kitties too.

take care and thanks for checking on me. I will try not to be a stranger in the future.

9 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Good to hear from you Oscar. Glad things are going well so far for your family.

Keep us posted on any new happenings.

1:11 pm  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am so glad to hear from you, Oscar. I am also very glad that things are looking up for your family. It is much safer inside, but I guess you have to check every once in a while.

5:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so good to see you and hear from you again! we'll be purring fur 2007 to be the year fur your family - we hope you have some furry 'citing news!

10:04 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Happy Valentine's Day Oscar.

2:03 pm  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Yey, you am still here =^..^= Here's to a good year for effurrryone Cheers ~Merlin, SHadow, KO KO

7:21 am  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Good to hears you is all doing OK - hope 2007 is yer year!

8:27 am  
Blogger jenianddean said...

I am so glad to see you back posting! I've missed seeing my big orange friend from Down Under...
--Jasper

7:55 am  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

Oscar, I tagged you for the Sunday meme. Please go to my blog for the questions.

5:48 pm  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Dear Oscar are you OK? We haven't heard from you in such a long time. Purrs.

8:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home