My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Poor little Molly

"Molly - how come you don't look very happy?"



"Molly - you look really cheesed off - is anything bothering you?"


"Molly - What's the matter? Come on - you can tell me"


"Is it because I am staring at you non stop - for hours and hours, and I never even blink?"

"Come on - you can tell me - I am your brother".


Message from Mum - "Silly blogger hasn't let Oscar post for days - but he is okay - as cheeky as ever. Hopefully blogger will behave now and let him post again."

8 Comments:

Blogger Fat Eric said...

Blogger can be very annoying sometimes, especially when it won't let us upload pics. Glad to know you are OK, Oscar! Hope Molly was not too unnerved by the hard staring. I thought you might be too busy watching the Commonwealth Games to blog, my mum has been watching hours of it.

10:51 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Or gone off to visit the Queen!

12:08 pm  
Blogger Petey said...

Oh that darn blogger. I hate when it won't do what I want it to do. So very annoying.

12:19 pm  
Blogger Max said...

blogger had to replace a server. LOTS of people didn't get to post!

2:47 pm  
Blogger The Crew said...

Good to hear from you again, Oscar. We've had a bit of trouble lately too, trying to load pictures.

6:40 pm  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Yes Molly we've all been having troubles with picture loading lately. Thankfully it is only for short periods of time. My you are a very pretty tortie and you have a handsome brofurr who is a ginger tabby.

**ABBY(the Manx)

4:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom's had several "talks" with the Blogger people about picture problems. Glad Oscar is okay, but what IS wrong with Molly???

3:27 pm  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Yup, blogger was acting up, and then Mom found this really neat clock with a kitty washing on it....know what? my bloggy disappeared!!! Gone!! JUst a white page!!! Mom took the clock off and republished. Boy, was I scairt my bloggy was gone for good.

11:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home