My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

One of my more embarrassing moments

Sometimes I get very lazy and don't wash myself very well. Mum never lets me get away with it for long. She keeps telling me that I will be able to grow potatoes behind my ears if I get any dirtier. So then I have to have a bath. Look how sad I get after my bath.


I can't even bear to see myself. I have to turn away.


I try so hard to maintain my dignity.


Do I look fat like this?

Even after a bath, I still give my Mum a kiss (lick) on her hand to tell her I understand and I still love her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, I have had to wash my little girl and she was not impressed with her wet fur though she loves me. My little baby cat Oscar is watching my fingers fly across the key board at this very second. All fun and no stress at baby cat Oscars age.. shame they have to grow up but he loyalty is paid back ten-fold or more..
Hugs and love from the 3 neville cats.

8:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home