My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

A bad whisker day.

I have had such a hard day. It was raining today and I went outside. Water fell from the sky and dropped to my right. I just missed it. The next drop was on my left and I saw it just out of the corner of my eye. I leapt at it, and missed it. This scenario was repeated for hours. Eventually I decided that I was needed more inside. Crabby (my latest favorite toy) and I played for a while which was fun. Crabby likes it when we play. Here is a pic of crabby and I napping after we had finished roughing up Mum and Dad's doona.

My sister Molly joined me for a while. She has no appreciation of sleeping styles. Look how boring she is. She seriously has some issues. Please note, that my style is completely relaxed and I have no issues like my sister at all.


Don't look too closely. I am having a very bad whisker day.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oscar, your sister isn't the only one with issues. Our female cat has a lot of issues to deal with. She needs to relax..Maybe it's a female cat thing!

2:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Oscar,
I have loved reading your blog and I will pop back in again later...

2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home