My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Am I beautiful?



My Mum says I am beautiful and should be a model. My Dad says "Handsome , not beautiful - you will give him a complex".

I am so spoilt with my cat toys. My perches, tunnels, my panic mouse, my mouse on a spring, the dangly things my parents have bought me, the balls I can bat, the mouse I can chance, not to mention my favorite toy - crabby. Ohhhh how I love crabby. I throw him up in the air and try to catch him. It's hard and I don't know I have done it yet, but I keep trying.

Should I have my whiskers groomed do you think? I am thinking of dying them purple or something. You know, just to be a rebelious teen.

Mum says I am already a lot of trouble. If I don't get my way, I stomp around the house, mewing louding to anyone who will listen. If I still don't get my way, I go find crabby and play. Crabby is my friend. He loves me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Oscar...
I think you are very spoilt...
Now purple would be a sight... hehehehe...
I heard you were being naughty because you wouldnt come inside so mummy could go to work, naughty naughty...
Now you be good...

MrsHUGS

7:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home