My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My sister Molly and Me.

Tonight I had a staring competition with my sister Molly. Since, where Molly is concerned, I am a huge wimp, I could never win. She just has to look at me and I cower like a timid kitten. At night, if I am on the bed when Molly comes to bed, I tense up and cuddle up to Mum or Dad for protection. Mum and Dad laugh at me, because they know Molly is all show and if I stood up to her she would back down. After our staring comp. Molly rolled around on the couch like a kitten in front of me. She is such a tease.

This is the other thing Molly does. Dad calls her his little parrot. She sits on the back of his chair, puts her head on his shoulder every night whilst we are eating dinner, and she cuddles up to him. She closes her eyes and just purrrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home