My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Dizzy Kitty

Last night Daddy was playing with me. He had me spinning around and around and around with his laser pointer and I ended up getting really dizzy and wobbling around the room. This is me laying down after I got dizzy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, we do that with our kitties too. They always fall for that one. Now its there, now it's gone..Where did it go?
Hope your having a great weekend.
Lesley

6:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no poor Oscar...
At least it kept hubby occupied...
hehehe...

MrsHUGS

7:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm... what happened then ???
I said I was other but it still posted as anonymous...

I am looking forward to reading about Oscars adventures...

I bet he would have heaps of fun at my place with all the birds we have here...

MrsHUGS

8:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home