My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

For Christie


Hi Christie - (my biggest human fan). Tell Sox that I am sending her a kiss! See in my picture I am getting ready for the smooch. Wow - I can't believe I have a girlfriend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

What a handsome boy!
My Tamamra would think the world of him..

8:21 pm  
Blogger shell said...

Oh Oscar Sox is soooo excited that you are going to give her a kiss. What time are you coming over to our house? One day you can get married and have lots of babies but they will have to live at your house because Daddy said we are not allowed another cat.
love Christie (typed by Mum)

7:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home