My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Hi guys!

Our internet connection is still being flaky but Mum is doing her best to get it fixed.

I have not been slacking though - the baby and I have been getting "up close and personal" and I have been teaching him how to just hang out on the bed during the day.


Early every morning I have had the job of jumping on Dad and waking him up so he can go to work.


and Mum snapped a picture of these birdies from our back door - you might have to click on the picture to get a closer look at them - aren't they pwetty! She wouldn't let me get close to them though - meany.


better go while I can still post this. Hopefully catch you all soon.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kaz's Cats said...

G'day Oscar, Since we're also blogging kitties in Melbourne, we thought we'd better drop in and say hello. We're sorry that you're having internet problems, but we're glad that you got to post. You're a good big brother to take the time teach your little brother how to hang out on the bed during the day. It's very responsible of you to wake up your Daddy early in the morning - hope he has enough time to feed you before he goes out. Those parrots outside your back door are very pretty - we're sorry that you couldn't get any closer - our Mum won't let us get too close to birdies either, so we know how you feel,

Purrs

Gypsy (big tough brother) & Tasha (cute little sister)

10:22 pm  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Oscar, good to hear from you again. we hope your innernets get fixed soon! you're doing a good job being a big brother! and those birds look really tasty. i mean pretty. - Sammy

3:38 am  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

What colorful birds! I would love to watch them!

3:53 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

What colorful birdies you have. Most of mine are brown, grey with maybe a splash of red!

11:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home