My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Friday, February 15, 2008

My turn to blog for a bit.

Since Oscar is in disgrace for what he has been doing, Mum said he has been banned for blogging for a few days. So - she said I could blog on his blog. Ha Ha suffer Oscar.

For those of you who haven't seen me much, I am Molly, a dark torti. I am Oscar's older sister. I turned 8 at the end of last year.

Mum and Dad have been teaching the baby bean how to pat us gently, as he has recently become very interested in us. They have been showing him how to pat us with an open hand. I think it is going well. Yesterday he did exactly as they showed him and he pat me very gently.


We were both happy with the result - well for about a minute until he grabbed my fur. I cried and Dad gently removed his hand and gave me a tickle behind my ears, where I really like it, but I had had enough, and I walked away and had a sleep on the bed instead.

Oscar is doing better. The Vet said it is probably a result of us bringing the new baby bean home that he is humping things (and people). So Mum has been giving him an extra brush every morning, Dad has been making sure he pays more attention to Oscar than he was and Mum has let both of us go outside every day for a short amount of time. So in the end we are both much happier.

And the best news is that the humping has reduced dramatically since they started paying him more attention. I think we are all happy about that!

Well I am off to go sit on the couch with my back to everyone - they are not worthy of my gaze.


Purrs and headbutts,

Molly

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad that things are going better for Oscar. And for you. I think I would definitely worry about the baby thing grabbing my fur!

4:10 pm  
Blogger Tiger Lily said...

Happy Valentine's Day a little late to you all!

Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

4:57 pm  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am so happy to know Oscar is doing fine~!
AND That baby bean is so cute~~

5:10 pm  
Blogger The Crew said...

Poor Oscar. Since it only started when the baby arrived, it could be a "territorial/dominance" issue, but he should be checked out by a VET.

Crew's Mom

2:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly, you're so pretty! We're glad that cute little baby is learning to pet you correctly. We'd be kinda scared if we had one around here. Good thing the "problem" is lessening too. Maybe Oscar will be off of blog restriction soon!

10:56 am  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am glad that the baby is learning how to pet you properly. I am also glad that Oscar's problem is getting better.

8:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home