My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm back baby!

Mum says I have been really really good. My embarrassing little problem has pretty much stopped. After months and months of me doing this my folks finally wised up that it was just that I was feeling a little neglected. So after being checked out and getting the all clear from the Vet they started paying me more attention. Molly and I get to go outside for a brief run every morning, and Mum bought me a new brush and i get lots of brushes every day now. When the baby comes into our bed to see Dad every morning, I go too now, and we all cuddle together. The baby sometimes pulls my fur but Mum and Dad are very quick to gently remove his hand and they praise me for not scratching or biting the bub.

So all is pretty good.

To celebrate Mum said I could post a video of myself. So here I am, pretending to be a stuffed toy. I think i do pretty well - what do you think? (seems I can't do anything by myself - right at the end you can hear the bub gurgling away!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am ever so glad you are getting more attention Oscar!

3:12 am  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Oscar, we are so glad that you are doing better now and that you're getting special attenshuns.

loved the video! you make a good stuffed animal. except the part where you moved. hee hee

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home