My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

It's MY blog!

I can't believe Molly posted on my blog. How rude! She could have her own blog, but no - she had to go post on mine. I mean, that cat is crazy. Just check out this picture I took of her when she was rolling around on the floor in the sun like a cat possessed! That is one crazy cat. You can see the crazy in her eyes. Mum- please don't let her near my blog again.

I have been having lots of fun. Here I am playing with my doggie sister "Maddison". She is a pretty good woofer I have to say.

I like to have my beautiful fur brushed every day - it just feels so good on my skin. Noice!

Speaking of brushes - here comes Mum with my brush now. See you all later!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look like you are having fun with the dog!

12:12 pm  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hey Oscar! Hope things are going well down under. Molly just gave us a short update on things. She didn't really take over the blog.

9:31 am  
Blogger Tiger Lily said...

I recognize that look - Ruckus looks like that sometimes! Welcome back!!

3:21 pm  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Welcome back!!! I'm glad things are better over there. And yes, Molly does have some crazy eyes! And your woofie sister is very cute!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

2:43 pm  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Shadow gets that crazy look in her eye, right before she goes after us, ~Merlin and Ko KO of the FLuffy TRibe

2:56 am  
Blogger Kaz's Cats said...

G'day Oscar, we're just caught up on your happenings - glad to hear that your're getting lots of brushings and attention. Don't be to hard on Molly. I (Gypsy) find that sharing a blog with my sister isn't so bad. You've got a great doggie sister too - Maddison looks great fun.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

9:32 pm  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Happy happy Easter my friends!

11:35 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hey Oscar, Molly and the beans. How is everything?

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home