My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I gots a blog award!

The Kitties over at Kitty Limericks gives us a blog award - how cool! Thank you soooo much.

I would like to pass this award onto my friends at And then there were four. I hope you enjoy your award. Please - no long acceptance speeches - it is almost time for my nap.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award!

2:11 am  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am glad you like your award.

5:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home