My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

It's my birthday today.

I am 3 years old. Mum said I am a big boy now.

They threw me a little party, only just immediate family. Mum said she doesn't know how to invite other kitties to a party, or she would have. Maybe next year she will have it worked out.
I got a cake and a ribbon, and hats and party favors - it was cool. This is me getting ready to blow out the candles.


Afterwards, we played games and I loved the party favors - I couldn't figure out how to blow them but when Mum and Dad did, I loved to attack them. They were really cool. I hope I get to play with them every day.

I just wanted to say "thank you Mum and Dad for giving me a lovely birthday party - even if no other kitties came. I had a lovely time, and although it is difficult, here is a lovely smile for you to say thanks",

13 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Lookit your smile!! It's beautiful! You is such a lucky kitty!

Happy Purrfday to you
Happy Purrfday to you
Happy Purrfday dear Oscar
Happy Purrfday to you!

2:28 am  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy purrfday Oscar. Next yeer maybe we can teleport ofurr furr yer party.

5:16 am  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oscar, go to my blog from Oct 20-22. You can see what kind of parties we kitties can have.

Happy purrthday.

10:15 am  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Happy Purrthday Oscar... you are a very handsome young cat. May you have many more happy purrthdays!

10:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Oscar. May you have many, many more. I hope you get to play with the party favors every day, too.

6:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Purrthday! you had a furry lovely party. yur people really love you!

8:11 pm  
Blogger Ace and Skittles said...

Happy Birthday Oscar. We're Skittles and Ace. We just started blogging back in October. So now we're trying to make many furiends. So visit us when you get the time.

2:41 am  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Happy Birthday. Sorry we are so late, but we hope you enjoyed the day. Mom says that chocolate cake looks yummie.

11:11 am  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Oh Oscar! I missed your purrthday! I am sorry, but happy belated purrthday. It looks like your humans worked very hard to give you a lovely party. I would have come if I'd known about it! Maybe next year...

11:43 am  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Happy PUrrrthday to you
Happy Purrrthday to YOU
Happy Puurrthday dear Oscar
Happy puurrrrrrthday to you

~Poiland Tribe

3:41 pm  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Happy belated purrday. We are sorry we didn't get around to tellng you this until now. That is quite the nice smile. It looks like your furless ones went all out for you!

Patches

4:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Oscar... Happy Birthday to you, and many more, from me and all the Good Cats. You're looking good, and I wish I could have made it to your party. I just found out about you from Ace & Skittles and dropped by this evening.

2:49 pm  
Blogger FUNNY PETS said...

Congratulations! You're featured at Funny Pets.

3:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home