My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Here I am baby. Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours!

I'm here! Welcome to my very first post. I will have to admit, I am here because of you, and I thank you. My mum asked around and apparently you wanted me to have my own voice (which has got to be better than the pathetic meows that I do when I want something).

So what do you think? Yeah I know, I know, one post - bit hard to tell huh.

Well stick around and I will show you my world and about the others around me.

I will tell you a little about myself in my next post.

For the moment, I bid you good-day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Oscar. Have you ever watched Oscar and Friends? My Son has an Oscar and Friends video and it has a very catchy tune on it about.
Great first post. I look forward to more.
Pats from me.
Lesley

6:39 pm  
Blogger Mony said...

Hello Oscar!
Such a clever puss. Who needs boots, when you can have a blog?
A feline Online.!!! I like it!

9:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home