My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

I am the youngest of my family. I was adopted by my Mum and Dad who I love very much (even though I bite them). I like to do nothing and everything (all at once). I have Cat-itude and I wanted this blog to tell you all what I think about everything. So listen up.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

My first ever picture - 5 weeks old


This was my first ever photo. This was the picture that captured my Mum's heart. She said that when she saw this picture she just had to come get me.

I was only 5 weeks old here. I was 6 weeks old the day my Mum and Dad came to see me. They wanted to leave me with my biological mum a little longer, but my foster parents said that if I didn't go that day I would not be walking this earth much longer (whatever that means).

I didn't come alone though. I brought with me a heap of fleas and Mum had to bath me several times to get rid of them all. The vet said I was healthy though.

Unfortunately my blue eyes didn't stay blue. But I still think they are gorgeous.

My first night home everyone expected me to be missing my mum, but I felt so happy in my new home that I didn't have any problems at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo huggable!
What a cutie!

8:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home